Monday, March 11, 2013

Liking Santa's Spare Time

I wonder what Santa yells. Just a thought!
We got another exciting $3 from Pinecone. And that's about it here!
$49.40  BP
$5         free check from magazines.com
$18       Pinecone research(surveys)
$75       Energy Plus(electricity rebate)
$80       Jewel(bonus for buying gift cards)
$5.74    Bank of America Add it up(Like Mr.Rebates/My Points)

$233.14 for Christmas 2013.
So I bet your life is more exciting than mine!
Have a thrilling Monday,
Sonya Ann

10 comments:

McVal said...

On Dasher??? lol

Mamma has spoken said...

Hum, how does your savings compare to this time last year? Just curious....

Sonya Ann said...

McVal-Haha, you naughty girl!

Sonya Ann said...

Mamma-Good question.
Last year, I had about $195 at this time. So I'm not doing as bad as I thought!

Sheila said...

SA, did you ever consider Mystery shopping for some more $? I did a bank mystery shop today (had to open an account but will be closed, so no $ OOP) and made $50. I used to do them all the time BC (before children). Just a thought...

Sonya Ann said...

Sheila-I have never known anyone around here that has found a company to work for that wasn't a scam. I would love to do it though.

Frances said...

Hubby did mystery shopping/market research for MarketForce for several years and really enjoyed it and made a little extra cash. A friend of mine, does it for the same company. Go check and see if MarketForce needs people in your area.

Frances said...

Here is a link:

http://www.marketforce.com/become-a-mystery-shopper/

Sonya Ann said...

Frances-Thank you so much! I thought it was all a scam to be honest.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.