Monday, October 24, 2016

2 Gyrating Holidays

This is Den's new friend. We got him at a garage sale last year. He spent an entire $7 on him. Well, after storing him in the garage and perhaps getting smashed a bit by fishing gear, he's not the man that he used to be. He moves around a bit when you plug him in. But his head isn't attached so well. When he starts to move, his head falls forward and he stares at his pee-pee while gyrating. He fits right in.
I figured I would give you a tour of the Halloween decorations. Just cuz.
We have the alter set up in the front room. We will not be sacrificing the cat. Well, that is the good cat, Hairy. Sue, I might be willing to make an offering to the gods out of him.
Gregory Grimm is in the corner again(black material, a mask, arms and a sickle over the curio cabinet). He likes it there. You do know that we are odd. We decorate and have no kids at home.
This is another new addition to the decorations. She was part of a cheesy large mat/picture from the dollar tree. I cut her down to fit in a Goodwill frame for $1.99.
And when you step to the side, she is creepy. She isn't staring at her pee-pee so I'm happy about that.
And on to Christmas!!!!!!!!! I got $284.53 from Bank of America!!!! Go me!!!
So here it is....................................
$5          liquor rebate
$80        Pinecone Research
$285.53 from Bank of America
-----
$370.53 for the year. Not my best year for finding free money. I think I am going to have to win some!!!
What is going on at your house? Do you decorate for Halloween? Do you stare at your pee-pee? How is your holiday fund coming along?
Needs Mental Health Help,
Sonya Ann







10 comments:

Cheapchick said...

Yay! The christmas fund is fattened! Love your decorations. We decorate too even though no kids at home, what the hell. Who said it was for them anyway. Den and my hubby would get along well, hubby absolutely loves his zombie head I found for .50. Now he expects me to find that stuff everywhere. I am sure your cat appreciates not being sacrificed, although you might save a buck or two on food and litter.

Treaders said...

I think the fact that you don't have kids at home but still decorate is quite telling - good for you. My (soon-to-be) daughter-in-law loves that I decorate for spring, Easter, Halloween, Christmas. To be honest it can be hard work but it's never regretted is it? I have one of those spooky-face pictures too (oh, sorry, that's my wedding photo)! Anna

Elephant's Child said...

A bank wot gives you money? Rather than taking it away? Unheard of.
I am pretty certain that at least one of our cats would sacrifice me.

Michelle said...

Pinecone research? Do tell.....

Janie Junebug said...

I've been known to stare at my pee-pee, but don't you dare tell anyone. I guess you don't have to worry that Den will leave you for his pee-pee staring friend. That picture of the woman looks a lot like I did in high school--bad skin.

Love,
Janie

Anne in the kitchen said...

I would not sacrifice Shelby the dog, but I am pretty sure she is trying to kill me by tripping me. Maybe she is saving her best stuff for Halloween?

SAM said...

The picture does creep me out! We got our BofA rebate and they allowed more so $60 above what we were expecting as normally capped at $500.

Sonya Ann said...

Michelle-It's a survey company and they are wonderful but they only accept people certain times of the year. But you would be a shoe-in because they are always looking for moms!!!
www.pineconeresearch.com

Wendy @ The contented Cavern said...

Love the Halloween decs.

Blogger said...

ClixSense is the best get-paid-to site.